Friday, April 27, 2007

look at what we did...

...we come a long way from dirty ghetto kids
and people saying- greg you arrogant snd shit
but i've been at the bottom
and i worked hard for this

people dont understand how everything was
but let me ask one question does
a person's ability to come up make them fake
or are those not supporting them just like to hate?

i believe it's the second one and my confidence
is often mistaken for arrogance
but i have good intentions to help you and me
and when they see my black skin,
they're like "who you be?"

but i'm reppin' for us, hell somebody's gotta make it
need some support from my peeps can't take it
from both ends
what happened to my friends?

some stuck around
but some came to an end.
the re-emergence of me should uplift you
mom's still in the hood-trying to change that too.

and i'm praying for the world to change
just like i did....
thanks lupe,
we came a long way from dirty ghetto kids

L.O.V.E

gkg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home