Friday, March 30, 2007

...i wanted water but i'll walk through the fire
if this is what it takes to take me even higher
then i'll come through
like i do
when this world keeps
testin me
testin me
testin me....
- John Mayer

this world that we live in is truly crazy and there's always something to overcome, but with each obstacle come a new lesson learned. there are so many changes taking place in my life. as soon as i get accustomed to one thing, there's a new change that i have to deal with and sometimes it frustrates me. i just pray to come through everything that i'm faced with and put it into higher hands. i can't stress over things that i have no control over. things happen for a reason, but i'll let you know how everything turns out... i have to get off this topic because i could go on and on.

on a brighter note, i had a great time saturday with the crew at the club. and everyone thinks that i'm a "club head" but this was the first time in a long time that i'd shown my face in a party spot in mac town. i love hanging out with all of my peeps. it lets you escape reality and just enjoy the moment, which is what we were able to do. can't wait until next time. and oh yeah, you're all invited.

L.O.V.E.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home