Friday, October 27, 2006

trying to exhale

it seems like my life is slowing become a routine; a routine that involves nothing but unthoughtful work and hours that my body really doesn't agree with. i've been talking about it for a while, but it's still on my mind, which is why i continue to bring it to the light (no need to let the candle burn out if you can still see the light). i think that there's a solution to everything that i'm worried about right now; not worried in a sense that these complications are driving me crazy, but worried in a positive way that will ultimately help me make it down the yellow brick road without clicking my shoes or reciting those famous lines that dorothy said three times in the wizard of oz. and i'm thinking the decision that's to come will make me happy again, make me smile and bring some type of excitement back into my life. all of my friends are in my hometown or somewhere around that area, and being that i'm only 22 (for roughly two more weeks) i sometimes long to get out and enjoy myself. all work and no play...(you know the rest) i'm praying on it and i've thought of a method that will help make this decision one that will work for me instead of the other way around. the spirits are working in my favor right now. let's hope it stays that way. yeah. let's hope it stays that way.

one love.
gkg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home