Wednesday, September 13, 2006

i've realized...

...that i can do anything that i put my mind to, even if i don't like it. i did manage to land the job at the marketing company, but i only stayed there for like two weeks. there were good management opportunities, but it just wasn't me. professional solicitor is not a title that i want to hold for the rest of my life, but somebody's gotta do it- it just won't be me. but i have a job right now at an appliance and electronics store, and all i can say is "thank you god." somebody was looking out for me because i was unhappy with the job i took on. really unhappy.

i have to admit that i love the a-town, or surrounding county where i now reside. it's peaceful because i'm away from everything that i've ever knew and i'm forced to venture out on my own and make meaningful decisions that can possibly affect where my life is headed in the next couple of years. god has created a plan for me and i can't even imagine where i'm headed. i have a general idea, but i know that blessings will continue to be headed my way.

and i'm proud of all of m friends. they keep improving their lives everyday and we all share each experience with one another. birds of a feather succeed together- believe it. and although it may sound a bit cliche' or whatever you want to call it, it's nevertheless true. what else can i say? i'm speechless right now and i don't want to force myself to keep typing just because it's been a while since i posted here. stay tru. love yourself first.

until next time...

g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home