Wednesday, June 28, 2006

i walked into the house...

...and the first thing i heard was, "where you been all day?" i wasn't believing this, and i had to think about it before i answered it. let's browse a couple of facts right quick: i am 22 years old, work two jobs, hit the floor at 5:30 in the a.m every morning except saturday and sunday, pay my own bills, handle my own, ummm- yeah, that makes me grown i believe!! but my dad and step moms were trippin- maybe they were joking- i don't know. but i don't have time for games when i'm just getting off of work. my day's way too long for that. and then my dad goes, "i'll talk to you about it tomorrow." boy STOP!!! they are a trip.

i think he's gonna say something about me hanging out at the bar at applebee's last saturday; my aunty was there with her family and my team leader was buying us double shots so i was feeling pretty good when i left. maybe she said something to him about that, but that takes me back to my first point- i'm grown! really don't care what any of them have to say right now. i was having a good time, and my special someone knew where i was so it's all good. i don't come in the house like, "where ya'll been cause you got off of work at five and it only takes twenty minutes to get here?!" *smile* maybe i'm trippin. bout to change the page. just thought i'd let you know about the purrents. like my beat down low, down low, down low....

L.O.V.E
g

1 Comments:

Blogger nrTHEbyrom said...

welcome to my world. spies and foolishness.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home