Wednesday, May 24, 2006

i've been nocturnal

for the past couple of weeks, working from 9pm-5am and although it's something new, it's definitely not something that i can do for a long time, so i'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of june 12th, when this inventory shit will be over because honestly, i've almost had enough. it's cool though.

and i'm supposed to be going to six flags on monday, but my dad keeps avoiding my calls because i asked him to buy my ticket but somehow his voicemail continues to pop on, even when i know that he's on break...come on pops, help a nigga out! lol.

let's see what's been going on in my life... moved back in with my dad and step mom (fuck you dr. rivers- yes i moved back in with my parents for a little while) and for the most part it's been cool. it's given me and my dad a little time to hang out and talk about some serious things and it's given me a chance to see where he wants his life to go to. i'm telling you, i love this guy. i gotta be like him when i grow up. *smile. most of my friends graduated from college too, and kilcrease called me yesterday or the day before and told me to finish filling out my LSAT papers because honestly i'd forgotten about them. well, not forgotten, but sometimes i procrastinate and that's what happened. yeah, that's what happened.

in other news, i'm supposed to be working at blue bird, like last week, but i'm waiting to take the drug test with the rest of the lame cats that are supposed to be working with me because the supervisor wanted to give all of us the test at the same time and blah blah blah. i've almost had enough of them already. for real.

and i've been reading and writing and sleeping a lot, well not a lot, but for an adequate amount of time, and i wanted to put on some nice clothes today but it's hotter than the devil's lair outside so i'm just going to put on some b-ball shorts and a muscle shirt (as if i have any muscles to fill it up) and wash my car because it's long overdue.

okay, i'm getting tired now so i guess that's my cue to sign off. plus i'm hungry. it's like 2:17 pm and i haven't eaten since 3:00 this morning. stomach is doing back flips. with all that being said, bye.

L.O.V.E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home