Monday, June 19, 2006

i've been drinking a lot lately

and i must admit that it's been a very nice couple of weeks. working my ass off and not really having time for anybody is not the way i want to live my life, but compromise and sacrifice is just part of the game. bud light is my best friend right now. she and i have been chilling on the regular- watching basketball games together, hanging out in the middle of the night, and just having a good time overall. i'm trying to slow down though. i'm not getting enough sleep at night and i know it's my fault, but what am i supposed to do? i can't sleep at ten o'clock at night- i've tried it before, and even though it'll give me my eight or so hours of sleep i just can't do it. working on something. got some goals that i gotta accomplish- feel me?

wrote this poem. was gonna post it. not sure right now. may do it tomorrow or the day after that, but whatever the case may be, if you need to hear it- you will. believe that. aiight.

L.O.V.E

g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home