Thursday, June 01, 2006

on the grind

now that undergrad isn't part of my everyday challenges i'm faced with living in the real world, and that consists of doing what- you guessed it- working my ass off. was supposed to be starting at blue bird but i think they're bullshitting around with me, and i'm trying to start ASAP so i can start seeing some dollars- feel me? don't get me wrong, i like sam's because in actuality it's not hard work that i do at all, but i only make enough money there to take care of my bills (nothing left for a brotha to splurge with or go buying some new gear) and i need to get everything caught up.

been reading and writing a lot because there's been so much on my mind and it helps me to get everything off of my chest. i also went to six flags on memorial day and had a GREAT and i do mean GREAT time, partially because there wasn't really anybody there so we could ride just about anything if we were willing to wait like ten or fifteen minutes. and my brothers and some good friends went so it was all good. now i'm looking forward to the next trip. i'm sure it'll be something to remember. trying to go to jacksonville to this concert, but this one will have to be a "grown folks" trip!!! lol.

anyway, it's getting close to that time when i get ready to go to work, so i'll holla! remember me.

"i'm a pimp tight, nigga riding clean after midnight!" (T.I Undertakers track #12 on K.I.N.G) That shit's hot.

1 Comments:

Blogger nrTHEbyrom said...

bitch don't be quotin TI when you owe me his mixtapes.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home