Monday, April 03, 2006

sitting in the lab

and it's not like i'm really doing shit- just in here right now watching the day go by. i was supposed to be doing something productive, i.e. working on my respondent paper for capstone or maybe my paper on jamaica kincaid (english major for those of you who didn't know) but instead i chose to sit up in here and create a page on MY SPACE, which was kind of a nice break if you ask me. my senior presentation is thurday and i'm ready get that shit out of the way. i go first, no like really first- the first mofo to step up in there and be like, "okay bitches, this is what i did, now ask me a few dumb ass questions so i can sit the fuck down and watch everybody else." it's all good though. you know how i am...maybe not.

been reading my black enterprise magazines lately (didn't have time to read last month's with all the work i had to do) but they've been really interesting. especially with me trying to line up a job after graduation and get a house and truck etc. etc. but i gotta get all of my shit together. been trying to perfect my five year plan so that things will work out and my money and life will be together when i hit 27. gotta get some shit together because there's a possibility that there'll be some lil greg jr.'s running around this bitch...well not running around because i'm gonna be whipping some ass (that timeout shit ain't for me- sitting in the corner never did anything for me as a kid but piss me off, but a belt to that ass got me straight!!!).

i'm looking for a designated driver for may 6th. if you're interested, please post your application in my comment box!!

peace and love
greggy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home