Monday, April 10, 2006

enjoying life again

because for the most part capstone is a burden of the past. now i can look forward to bigger and better things, chill with my friends if i feel like it, call my girl and not feel like i have to rush off of the phone because "i gotta finish this shit tonight," or have a night out on the town with the fellas. i still have to keep in mind that i have a lot of work to do before april 28th hits the fan, but honestly i think i'll complete everything next week at the latest.

the shower is calling my name and my roommate is snoring. good to see that she's sleeping well. can't wait until i enter that meditative state and dream a great dream. the one i was having last night appeared to be rather nice. i don't know how i can tell because i can't remember it for shit, but i do remember my dad calling me at 4:30 this morning and waking me up...and i just couldn't go back to sleep after that, which is probably why i'm so tired now. at least my bro ironed my clothes for tomorrow. one less thing i have to do tomorrow.

gonna dip out now. gotta wash the bod and i have to get me a bag of popcorn so i can sit back, relax and watch my comrades present tomorrow. good luck. god bless. one love.

the gregster
2006...

p.s. and my cousin that owes me $200+ won't return my phone calls. it's all good though. gonna be reapin what she's sowin' after a while. and by the looks of it, that ain't much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home