Monday, March 20, 2006

running full speed...in place

i must have too much work to do. that has to be the case because it seems like i can never get everything accomplished. i can sit here all day and tell you that it's not f*cking up my synapse, but honestly it is. after a while you'll be able to find my ass in the WIN lab laid out...lack of: sleep, food, free time, etc. but i guess you can say it's all going to pay off in the end. at least that's what i've been told. i think that i'm just anxious to get the hell out of fort valley. i love the place; but honestly, i've had enough of it. and i know that law school will have me stressed out even more than my senior year of undergrad, but i'll be so much closer to accomplishing my goal, not to mention i'll be in the A-town where there is much more to do than my soon to be alma mater can offer.

i am anxious to see what this new president is going to do with the university. he talks a good talk, but then again public speaking class can do that for almost anybody. but he's convinced me that he has good intentions for the university. can't talk bad about someone if they haven't done anything to give you a negative impression.

holloway has become my hemorrhoid. maybe that's a bad comparison because she's on my case, but in a good way. even though the class is leading to me becoming more knowledgeable and blah, the shit is stressing me out- really. i'll be alright though. i'll make it. will probably be one of the first people to present. that way, i'll be able to relax while everybody else is stressin and picking their nose, wondering what the hell they are going to do.

delta gent pageant tonight. that's gonna be funny. at least i think it will. there are some characters in this thing.

i gotta leave ya'll. so much shit to do, so little time.

peace and love
gkg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home