Thursday, March 16, 2006

and the award goes to...

went to convocation today. our new president donated $100,000 on his mission to help rebuild from the inside out. time to put some salt on the slugs who had no reason being at my college in the first place. ignorance.

got a departmental award and my dad seemed like he was really proud. that made me feel good. i don't know why, but i live to make my dad smile. that guy would die for me today, just so i could live and accomplish my goals. i guess our relationship means so much to me because so many of my friends go without fathers; they don't know the man, could care less about whom he was or where he was or what he was doint and why he left. i would be a totally different person if pops wasn't around. i depend on him too much. and in return he expects a lot out of me. it's hard to reach the peak of my totem pole when dad keeps adding stuff on the top. but that's my motivation. everybody has something. that's mine.

i'm going to be in a pageant on tuesday. just a chance to have a little fun and get a break from that curse word- capstone. i've really been trying to stay focused but that shit will drive a man insane. all work and no play... i'm not going to go on anymore because the rest of this would probably turn into some BS. i'm getting sleepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home