Tuesday, March 07, 2006

just lost one

i try to stand untouched.
but i wonder why these
people do or don't love me so much.
do i deserve this mind i have
all of these thoughts and such?
hit the brake and the clutch.
sometimes it's hard to make a stop complete;
get a chance to enjoy everything around me

but you know some niggas ain't right;
black, asian, mexican, hispanic or white.
they say that all of our blood's alike,
but that's not quite
the way that i see it,
rather you will or you won't believe it,
i'm about to be on top
and that's not conceited.
see i'm a pitbull
in this world of cats,
and a mouse trap with cheddar cheese
for these stank ass rats.
they try to bite me,
because they don't like me;
can't break my confidence
so now they want to fight me.

how did this all come along?
i'm sitting here wondering where it all went wrong.
it's easy to fall apart,
and so hard to stay strong;
especially when,
people love what i create with a pen.
want to write to inspire one person
and do it over and over again.
and then come the foes,
all up on me like some groupies,
some hoes;
trying to fool me like they're my friends
when they're really pulling my toes.
so i choose to hold back,
should i counterattack?
but honestly they ain't even ready for that-
just let them ride my sack;
like these niggas are some women
and i'm the paramour,
but eventually i'll figure out
how to close the door.
and when i get that chance
i'll make sure that i finally lock it.
line all these niggas up
and light the string at the end of the rocket.

see there's a lot of people who honestly love me and you.
but take a moment and multiply that number times two;
and whatever you come up with,
that's your number of haters and,
it always seems like the product will be greater than.
and the more that i try
to be a good man.
they want to chop me off at the knees,
and bury me in the quicksand.
but i was never really the type
to take walks on different beaches.
so i make it my mission to get rid of all the leeches.
take that number of haters and then reciprocate it.
feeling like trey songs,
your boy just gotta make it.
and my mind capacity will never stand still.
educate myself with my friend lauryn,
while we chill and sit on hills.
i want to make my pops proud
because i'm his first son.
the haters might win some
but they just lost one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home