Tuesday, January 24, 2006

mental notes pt. 2

8:30 a.m.

damn, i'm just getting up?! my alarm went off at 7:30! guess a nigga just wasn't ready to get out of bed. and damn man. my throat hurts like hell. gotta make me some hot tea right quick. can't go through the day feeling like this. that was one hell of a dream i had too. whew! i wonder if i still have some jeans in my closet that are ironed already? hell naw. guess i'll just iron something right quick. gotta make it to holloway's class.

9:15 a.m.

holloway is going to kick my ass if i'm late one more time. i have to do better, i really do. i'm making it my mission to complete all of her work today because i know she's going to stay on my case if i don't. whatever's clever.

11:30 a.m

damn, i'm late as hell for this english club meeting. i know that nikki is going to curse my ass all the way out but it's all good. oh lord! there's still so much i have to do today though. let me walk on in here and get this over with.

1:30

i've been in the win lab forever now it seems like and i'm hungry as hell. me and my friend are supposed to be going to captain d's. she needs to bring her ass on because i'm hungry as hell. then this nigga behind me keeps making this weird ass noise- i'm like what the fuck man? i know this nigga sees me trying to do some REAL work. i'm not in here on fucking facebook doing some bull ass shit. FUCK! nigga shut the hell up!

3:00

aw hell, that fish sammich (yes sammich) was so good! i don't think i'm going to eat for the rest of the day. and there's that damn laffy taffy song coming on the radio again. and i don't even like laffy taffy's (i eat air heads nigga)! and i'm tired of mary j. talking about being without you and mariah carey saying don't forget about us, when i really want to forget about that damn song! i give up!

4:00

murph is dropping this knowledge on us, but i wonder why what's her name is so quiet? not laughing, not saying anything. uncomfortable maybe? i wrote a piece about it, but i'll drop it on those blog fans a little later. this nigga juan is crazy too! not black, but he's still a nigga! :)

5:45

damn, this class is just starting, and i'm supposed to sit in this bitch until 8:30? you gotta be kidding me!

6:00

damn, that fucking mary j. blige song is stuck in my head again. i gotta get my cd player fixed! tired of the damn radio!

7:30

i'm so excited that she let us out early. i couldn't take another hour of that.

10:00

just watched american idol and this crazy hoe (that's what she was) has showed her ass and fit in every stereotype of a black woman that i have ever heard. that shit was ri-got-damn-diculous! just crazy. what the hell? i'm speechless. just speechless.

i give up on the rest of the day. it's 10:30 now and i'm sitting up here watching some BET. gonna finish reading this book later and prepare for tomorrow. what a day!

peace and love my people
gkg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home