Wednesday, January 18, 2006

finally exhaling

got my refund check and went to the mall today- not to buy anything but to pay some muhfuckas off! paid off almost all of my credit cards and that shit feels so good! OMG!!! thank you! i did buy my brother a pair of jeans and a shirt for his birthday. i didn't know if he would like it but he did.

getting those subs put in my car probably next week. i'm excited! the lex is about to show these niggas what some real music is! ya feel me? then my cd player stopped playing cds on sunday- ain't that a bitch!? but i have another one and i'm about to be back in business. can't hold a nigga down for long!

like usher says, it was a good look today!!! :o)

mental note: did i just quote usher's lame ass? lol. that nigga can sang though. i ain't even hating! lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home