Sunday, November 06, 2005

we gon' party and bullsh*t

wussup my people. being around my friends that i have known since high school really makes me happy. it's like i remember all of the things our silly asses used to do and i see how far we have come and how much everyone has changed. "maconitte" still trips me out on the regular, "toy" still is crazy but her roommates have taught her how to dance and that's shits really wild, "d-yeah" is a mom and hasn't changed at all, and i don't know where those other two are, but i still love them all the same.

went to the club on saturday with all my peeps. had a great time and got in free since we were celebrating my birthday. i think i had too much to drink but it's all good. i still made it to work and everything went fine. i guess my weekend turned out pretty good.

1 luv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home