Friday, November 04, 2005

random thoughts again

oh man. that's the first thing i can say when i think about all that's going on right now. i just went to this bar-b-que joint and had some chicken that was aiight(and i do mean aiight and not alright) and honestly i could have saved that $9 i spent and put some fucking gas in my car, but i just filled it up yesterday. then on top of that i'm wondering how in all of hell am i gonna pay my car note that was due on the first of this month when my dad won't answer the phone and shit. that nigga knows that i want some money! lol. whatever.

i'm supposed to be having a night out on the town on Saturday in celebration of me and Toy's birthday. a nigga gotta work, but that'll make me appreciate my free time even more. after dealing with a bunch of ignorant, sloppy, egotistical, motherf*ckers for eight hours i need to party and have a drink or two. believe me! and i'm not complaining because there are so many mofos who don't have a job and want one, but i'm telling you now, one day these "advantage members" are going to try to take "advantage" of me, and that's going to be it! i'm gonna snap like some rice crispies and then they're going to go complaining to my manager about me being this angry negro and some other bullshit. but at any rate- i could give a damn.

i'm thinking about what i'm going to do today. probably wash some clothes that i was too lazy to wash earlier this week. then my girlfriend is supposed to be coming home this weekend, but i gotta work all weekend so i'm wondering what we can do tonight. probably watch some movies and shit cause she's broke, and i'm broke, but hey we're two broke mofos in love right? lol. but it's cool. i can't keep ranting on and on like i want to so i'm gonna holla at my peeps later.

1 love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home