Wednesday, October 26, 2005

open mic night


open mic night has rolled around again! last month i went and had a great time. to my surprise, our school really has some great poets and rappers. i took a poem with me last month to recite, but i didn't do it. i punked out and nikki was kinda mad with me. lol. hopefully i'll build up the nerve to get up there and show my creative side tonight. if i can just sign my name on the paper, then it won't be a problem. i'm a shy guy- what more can i say? even though i have no problem showcasing my work on this site, it's kinda different when you perform a piece. that's because i like to give my all when i do something. finding the right poem that everybody can connect with will be kind of hard, but i think i'll give it a shot tonight. i'll let you know how everything turns out- aiight! wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger nrTHEbyrom said...

i shoulda punked out greg cause i was nervous as hell!! you better sign up tonight too because otherwise, we're gonna have to have a serious talk!! i excited about all this underground/intellectual/cultural shit that's going on. arent' you?

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home