Tuesday, November 01, 2005

random thoughts

what's up world? i know it's been a minute since i posted, but there is so much going on in my life right now. i just moved in with a friend, which has been a huge blessing thus far, and i'm trying to get all the bills paid at the house i just moved out of also. i told my landlord to just use my deposit for my last month's rent and this nigga had the nerve to say, "okay, just let me come and check out the house to see if there's any damage." now anybody who came to visit me knows that this house looked like a piece of shit already, and the only reason it looked straight on the inside is because it had all of my shit in there. it's crazy! but i cleaned up everything really nice, even though it wasn't clean when i moved in two years ago, and everything is in top shape right now so it should be cool cause i would hate to have to cuss a mofo out over some bullshit!

but me and my new roommate have been having a great time. we've been friends since forever and now i just feel like we'll get to know eachother even better- eachother's strength's, eachother's weaknesses, etc. i'm excited.

my girlfriend came down this weekend and me, her, and my new roommate,whom i shall call maconnette went to see Saw II. it was a really good movie, with a lot of surprises and a lot of other shit. it was a well spent $7.25.

well me and ashley gotta finish up this newsletter that seems like it's never gonna get done and i gotta figure out what the hell i'm supposed to be presenting for dr. pitts' class, so i guess this is goodbye.

1 LUV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home