Wednesday, November 02, 2005

some bullsh*t

i was on the internet like i always am when i have nothing to do, and i came across some tapes of police beatings. it's fucked up how police can beat the living daylights out of somebody and get away with it. they seem like they like to do that shit too, especially to black males. i guess it kind of reminds them of those "good ole days" when we used to say "yessuh, massah" and "i'se sorry massah," but i say FUCK THAT! i had to stop watching the streams because i was getting upset. it try not to let stuff like that get to me, but i can't help it- who can? anyway, i think police are full of shit. i was riding through this place which i shall call Byron, Georgia, and the police pulled us over for no damn reason! he was talking about some narcotics and his dogs and some other shit, but i was thinking this nigga just doesn't know that i will sue the hell out of his ass. we had just come from olive garden, celebrating a friend's birthday and now this shit?! but the situation brought these words to me:

i say i'm black
cause the REAL africans won't claim me
don't really get up on the police
cause they always try to tame me
treat me like an animal
and tell me what to do
but i'm sorry sir you
can kiss my backside
and i say that with pride
because i stand up for
what i believe in
so you should see then
that i refuse to listen
to the shit
you continue to spit
to protect and serve
or however the slogan goes
but everyone knows
that you ARE full of shit
you might try to serve me
and break my fucking neck
but i don't think you'll ever protect
me and MY people
or understand what we go through
on a daily basis
dealing with dumb ass racists
and other bastards who believe the hype
and all the stereotypes
so i'm putting you on blast
and putting you in your place
but right now- at this moment
you better get out my damn face
MotherF.....!

1 Comments:

Blogger nrTHEbyrom said...

you angry black men are all the same...LMMFAO

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home