Monday, November 14, 2005

one day at a time

the times that i am going through right now have to be getting me ready for a good life years from now. they say that in order for you to appreciate something good, you have to go through something bad. that may be true in some or most cases, but things have to get better from me real soon. i know that being a student and trying to work a part-time job is a really hard thing to do, especially if you are a senior trying to graduate and not just walk across the stage, but i never expected all of this to be happening to me at one time.

i will have a chance to catch up on some things that i have been overlooking this semester while out on Thanksgiving break. i have fallen behind in my major authors class, but that is partially because i hate that class and because my teacher really, really bores me. so i'm taking everything that's thrown at me right now and trying to turn it into something good. i won't let anything get me down, but i'll try to see the good in everything. after all, there's no need of stressing over something that you can't change right?

peace and much luv.
gkg

1 Comments:

Blogger nrTHEbyrom said...

thanksgiving break is gonna be off the chain for most of us greg. i feel you on that major authors shit. if i didn't think he was gonna be a complete penis about the whole attendance thing, i'd never go. i'd just show up on the test dates and be out. it'll all be over soon. at least this chapter...

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home