Thursday, November 10, 2005

the greatest gift

yesterday was a good day. it just seemed like i had so much to do. people kept calling me all day and sending me birthday text messages, making me feel real special. since i am an intellectual in training, *smile* my friend bought me a book that i have been dying to read but just haven't had the chance to. i've been working like hell, going to school like hell, man what the hell? thanks maconnette! the greatest gift that i received yesterday did not consist of material objects though. when i walked into my mother's house, my middle brother started making beats on the table, my little brother started pop-locking and my mom began to sing their remixed version of happy birthday. i tell you, black folks are a trip. it was really nice though and they had me falling out laughing. my family is a trip. oh shit, i just realized my license expired yesterday. dammit! gotta go figure out where i'm gonna get these $16 for my renewal. until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home