Monday, February 20, 2006

got dammit

it never ends. my life is too busy and my brakes don't work. i can't stop, even though i want to. things are moving way too fast for me and i'm struggling to catch up ya'll (literally and figuratively). street translation: a nigga need some muhfuckin' sleep got damn!

i've been so busy that i've haven't been eating like i should, and i think i've lost a few pounds when i actually don't have any to lose. i'm trying to eat healthy and all that other stuff, but i'm also trying to meet my soulful needs of fried chicken, macaroni and cheese and collard greens- too big for my jeans! throwback! them niggas said one monkey don't stop no show (LMAO) who the hell were they foolin- ain't that right nikki?!

and another thing, i haven't talked to my daddy in a couple of days. that nigga used to call me every day- i believe he got some money. my cousin told me that our family got this huge settlement when one of our relatives died in detroit and he left his entire estate to my dad and his siblings (he hasn't mentioned that to me though so i just sit back and see what happens). but she said that each of them are supposed to get like $30,000 and i know my dad was talking about paying for this escalade truck at the end of the year in cash. that's some shit to think about though right? his sneaky ass! i love that nigga though like i love my life!

thinking about how much fun i had chillin with my homeboys on saturday. my friend Q is crazy and i still can't believe he talked me into paying $35 to get into that damn club! it was cool though. and he let me get $20 cause your boy was only up for paying a max of $15. this ain't atlanta, this is macon. and i usually get in this damn club free so wtf! woosah, woosah! i'm getting angry black man syndrome again now and i was supposed to be talking about some good shit. you see how my mind is?! it's hard being me, i tell you! it's hard got dammit. lol. i need some sleep ya'll. i promise you i'm not crazy. are you not entertained?

i love ya'll. i really do.
stay black
stay true to yourself
2006...you know the slogan

peace and love
gkg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home