Wednesday, February 08, 2006

hey mr. editor

i'm currently in the process of putting together two literary pieces. one i know will be great because i have someone else who is as dedicated as i am to bring it to existence. the other- whew! i'm asking my fellow classmates to help a brotha out with this one. all they have to do is send me some of their work (art work, poems, prose, essays, whatever) and i'll do the rest. AM I ASKING TOO MUCH FROM THESE BASTARDS! it's like everybody's waiting around for the deadline to hit so they can bombard me with their entries. shittin' me. i'm not up for that. and i've been sitting in the lab all day, wondering how this play is going to turn out that i'm supposed to be ushering for. i'm going to support my other english buddies. i know. a good friend aren't i?.

reality is hitting me also. as always, there is a helluva lot of work that i have to complete tonight. i've made it my mission to catch up today. going to put on my T.I. cd and just read, write, and do my work while washing the three loads of clothes that i've accumulated in five days. it sounds like a lot but it's not more than i can manage. multi-tasking should be my minor, or second major, whichever makes me sound more intelligent.

just started a new book. the other was, shall i say very interesting. i'm looking forward to reading this one though. was recommended by a good friend and if it's anything like her i know it'll be quite surprising. wondering where my girlfriend is and if those people are working her hard up in atlanta. it's hard to control this mind of mine i tell you!

from the yard...work and a lot of progress needed.
englishear...in the works
greg's sanity...work and a lot of progress needed.
cussing nigga's out... in the works!

peace and love
gkg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home