Wednesday, December 21, 2005

a drunken state

she made me feel so good
but i knew it wasn't right
and i tried to put up a fight
but i gave in
to this tasteful sin.

and i didn't stop after the first
because i had to quench my thirst
but it only made things worse-
made my whole world spin.

and i've never felt this way,
for some reason my friends keep calling her Jose'
and now i'm confused
because HER name sounds like a dudes
so i took off my shoes
to think about the situation.

now her last name started with a "C"
and she looked familiar-
she knew me.
so now things are so strange
and I just can't change
the way that things are happening to me.

but it's like we met in another life,
like she was a cuban cigar
and i was the light
and things were just right
from beginning to end.

and then things started coming to me
and i knew that she
had been in my life before.
but i put her down
cause i couldn't take anymore
she left my head feeling sore,
throbbing,
aching,
dizzy
the day afterwards.

but i was starting to realize her name
and other guys said she had done the same
thing to them
when the sun fell out of the sky.
and this was no lie.

her skin was golden
and she had a unique smell
can't explanin it
but i can tell
when she comes in a room.

she puts everyone who touches her in a daze
and you won't remember the next day
at least that's what they say
or that's what i was first told.

but i'm thinking to myself
and wondering how this could be so
and all i wanted to know
is what mom would name her daughter
Jose' Cuervo.

1 Comments:

Blogger nrTHEbyrom said...

all i gotta say is "one time for canada" i'm on that crown and sprite.... too bad we're fucking geniuses on some damn drinking shit to ease whatever pain....
nice seeing you at the mall greggy.... one.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home