Friday, November 18, 2005

chills

my legs are shaking
my fingers are now numb...
no feeling in them whatsoever

i need a sweater
a jacket
some gloves
anything to keep me warm

people walk past me...looking
asking me questions
looking at me in pity
knowing that i am freezing

i step away
taking a deep breath
wondering where my gloves are

but i can't remember
i can't recall
it won't come back to me

i have chill bumps now
all over my body
and i'm shaking

i'm ready for this day
to be over with
to be done

i'm ready to go home
where the heater burns rapidly
where it's warm and cozy

i hate this place now
i hate the coolness i feel
i hate these people around me

i'm trying to stay calm
i take a break
i take a deep breath

this lady keep bothering me
every other minute
every other second

bitch, leave me alone!
i have things to do
i'm trying to get something done
look for your damn self

i swear to myself
over and over again
wondering why...

oh why...

did i wear shorts to work
when i knew that i had
to work in freezer/cooler today

1 Comments:

Blogger nrTHEbyrom said...

lmmfao

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home