Sunday, December 18, 2005

finally over

wussup everyone. it's been a minute since i've had a chance to post, but it seems like everything has been coming down on me at once. i was really stressed during the week of finals because, of course, i waited until the last minute to do a lot of my work. it did pay off though, and i did get a 3.5 for the semester, so i think that i did really good. i could've gotten all A's but i know i'm smart- i don't have to prove that to anybody else...lol...j/k.

i don't think it's really hit me that i'm about to be leaving fort valley state in a couple of months. i've made a home down in that place, but i have to see what else life holds for me! unlike other people, i'm excited! excited to be going to law school, excited to catch up on some bills, excited to start my life again. and it's been a long time since i felt this way.

i went to the A-town as everyone calls it, and i had a blast on friday. i found me a new drink called the Bob Marley (doesn't that sound like some shit that'll get you f*cked up!). it's holiday season and i plan on having a good time, whatever that may consist of. after a long day of hard work, i just want me an ice cold beer or a good shot of hennesy. man oh man. let me stop talking about this stuff before you all think i'm an alcoholic. i do know some potential alky's but i won't call any names, but her initials are DD (lol).

anyway, i'm about to get at you all later. about to check out Mr. and Mrs. Smith, which i heard was good. and it turns out that my roommate caught Nip/Tuck on sale at Wal-Mart! i may be up all night, plus i'm off of work tomorrow. so now i'll just mix me up a drink and start washing some clothes that are long overdue.
peace and love
gkg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home